I managed to get some pretty good writing done this week, most of it in coffee shops while waiting to be at other events. I spent a lot of my week dealing with my previous post about Convergence, but at least the conversation about the convention was civil. I also had the pleasure to moderate the panel “Adapting Fiction for Stage,” for the Minnesota Speculative Fiction Writers.
1. Wrote about 2200 words on the novel
2. Did some research in books and online
3. Posted a question to the Oney Facebook Community, got several good answers
4. Realized I may have a plot problem. Started working to resolve it.
5. Reread everything I’ve written so far.
Ghosts Of the Places We Live